My Profie Image

Launching 4th post ever in 3... 2... 1... AAAAH Just kidding, here i-

Ok good afternoon everyone, we are here with the Chap. Yes... That's me. I realize that I can write a post about my profile picture! Isn't that riveting?

***DISCLAIMER***: Bear in mind that I am a sarcastic person and that sarcasm does NOT translate well over text. Ok that's all I had to say about that.

So I at one point some years ago was pretty proficient in Photoshop so with my extreme prowess I went and created my main master piece, my profile picture. (Note: all I did was take an existing picture of some characters from My Neighbor Totoro and recolored some parts) WOW. Big stuff!

Actually in all realness I wanted to take up a post to talk about my interest in Photoshop. Such an awesome tool! So helpful, you can create practically anything with it, all you need is a general understanding of the program and a whole lot of creativity. It's like when you see those make up tutorials where the person uses the most random tools to get their face made up. Like when they throw on some silly putty on the eyebrows to get that "summer look". You know how it goes, it's ridiculous but somehow works out well in the end. If you ever want to get into something, I suggest Photoshop. Below I'll attach another master piece of mine that is pretty much gold. Keep in mind that some of the memes below are no longer relevant but may add some spicy goodness to the overall image, yah dig? Anyway have a great rest of your day man.

Popular Posts