Instagram

5th post, INCOMING.

Ok I've got to admit something right here and right now, I want more followers on Instagram. I like love am entirely infatuated with the idea of having lots of people think my content is good enough and that I'm "kewl" enough for a little ass follow, you know what I mean? All it takes is the smash of that SUBSCRRIIIIIIBE (wrong social media platform but the idea is the same) button and yet so many pass on by without a second glance. Man it passively and covertly hurts HAHA. This post's main purpose really is to just write this down because man has it been on my mind for awhile now. I don't mean to sound vain but really, the idea of having a significant amount of people follow you is just kind of scrumptious!

In the grand scheme of things though, it doesn't TOTALLY matter, does it? I think if you worked at it and cared enough for it your following would grow but without enough care, it won't really get anywhere. That's just how I see it anyway. Enough about that though, HOW ABOUT A FOLLOW GUYS? Hah I kid. Let me know if you are interested in knowing my Instagram username, I'll fax it your way. This post is a bit shorter than my other ones so far but I honestly didn't have a lot I wanted to say on that I just wanted to say it. Stay tuned for more, baby.

Popular Posts