Text-Based RPGs

Back at it again with the 6th post.

It's been a bit. didn't have much to write about I guess but I'm just suffering from Making-A-Commitment-And-Sticking-To-It syndrome. I'm sure this is #Relateable. This post is going to be all about Text-Based RPGs if anyone is interested to sit in and learn about it.

Recently I rediscovered a game called Zork. Click http://iplayif.com/?story=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ifarchive.org%2Fif-archive%2Fgames%2Fzcode%2Fzdungeon.z5 to get to it and you can start playing; It's rather self explanatory really. You're prompted to move through the game without ever seeing anything, only through text can you progress and play.

For some reason, I can play this all day any day. It makes you think and FORCES YOU TO REMEMBER HOW TO USE A COMPASS WITHOUT ONE PRESENT hahaha! Can you even do that!? Well I can but definitely don't mean to brag. Wow. So anyway my suggestion is you head to that link and just get to it. Sharing this app probably says a lot about it me but heck I don't care, I love that crap. Enjoy and you are welcome.


 Image result for zork 1
P.S. Yes there is more than one of these, hello, this is the internet. (there are three Zorks to be exact)

Popular Posts